DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

is anyone doing any flying this weekend (saturday) in atlanta?

snoopdrone

Reactions
trying to do some flying this saturday, have one place in mind allatoona lake any other suggestions

Here's one from today's shoot

Attachments

• DJI_0226.jpg
    DJI_0226.jpg
    9.9 MB · Views: 24
Seems, I posted on the wrong thread, this is actually in St Augustine Florida, sorry about that...

@snoopdrone - I can meetup on a Saturday if you wanted to fly in the Duluth/Suwanee area. Allatoona is a little far. There is also a location in Dunwoody area where the local drone racing club flies on Saturday(s) which is pretty interesting to watch but still room for us Mavic pilots (on the other end of the field).

@snoopdrone - I can meetup on a Saturday if you wanted to fly in the Duluth/Suwanee area. Allatoona is a little far. There is also a location in Dunwoody area where the local drone racing club flies on Saturday(s) which is pretty interesting to watch but still room for us Mavic pilots (on the other end of the field).
sorry this Saturday i will be out of town but we can definitely stay in contact to arrange that for another time, i will like to go check that place out

I hope to be a Mavic pilot in the next couple of months. I'm in Buford near the Mall of Georgia.

There's the Ivy Creek Greenway trail. It might be neat to capture the waterfall there at the old Woodward Mill, rising up from near the surface of the foot of the waterfall, over the waterfall, and up higher to show a sprawling metropolis (Mall of Georgia). From 600 ft in the air you can see Lake Lanier, so that'd be cool to show, too.

I hope to be a Mavic pilot in the next couple of months. I'm in Buford near the Mall of Georgia.

There's the Ivy Creek Greenway trail. It might be neat to capture the waterfall there at the old Woodward Mill, rising up from near the surface of the foot of the waterfall, over the waterfall, and up higher to show a sprawling metropolis (Mall of Georgia). From 600 ft in the air you can see Lake Lanier, so that'd be cool to show, too.
i will look into it, thanks for the info

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo