DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is Charging cable special?

studio

Reactions
I bought 2 mavics used and the charging cable for the remotes were missing, curious if these are different than a android cable? Android cable seems very lose. If special were can I buy a couple?

some people have tried to stick a usb-c cable into the side port of the RC. Check to see if the port hasn't been deformed by putting the wrong kind of plug in it. the plug should not be loose when pushed into the port. except, just check mine and it is a little wiggly, but still does the job.

It is a standard micro USB cable that's provided but its not a standard socket

Cable provided
_20171122_102920.JPG

Custom connector (square not tapered top)
_20171122_102951.JPG

Check the hooks on your cable as they can wear causing it to become loose
_20171122_103019.JPG

Remember you can use the lower usb port just make sure you don't have any thing plugged into the side port when you do use the lower usb port.

Not for charging

No not for charging for flying .... if these ports are loose then I would advise you use the lower usb port when you do fly to avoid any potential connection issues.

I bought 2 mavics used and the charging cable for the remotes were missing, curious if these are different than a android cable? Android cable seems very lose. If special were can I buy a couple?
Have you tried the phone link cables to see it they are also loose?

The short cables that connect to my iphone are tight, but not the standard usb/android ones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman