DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is everything all right ?

porlock

Reactions
This is movie file from my mavic pro, do you see any issues with camera ? i see some pixelization like to much compression and jumpy when panning in yaw axis, but maybe this is my compuer fault, can some one confirm ?

DJI_0004.MOV

reflection from blades in the first 10 secs or so...haven't watched it all
I'd be more worried about the pylons and the traffic..in fact your flying is terrifying
9Mins later...That's 9mins of my life I'll never get back

Last edited:
Reactions: Frallan
this is unedited file direct from sdcard, what do you expect :) blockbuster ?

You don't get the point, i ask that is there any technical camera issue on this material visible, i do not consider it in artistic aspect, this is only a test video.
I will be apriciated if someone will judgeee this after downloading this file to disk and wath it difectly from PC, not in web broweser.

This is movie file from my mavic pro, do you see any issues with camera ? i see some pixelization like to much compression and jumpy when panning in yaw axis, but maybe this is my compuer fault, can some one confirm ?

DJI_0004.MOV
I see sun banding early in the video. Caused by the spinning props between the sunlight and your camera. You can get cheap lens hoods for the Mavic 1 Pro.

LINK - PGYTECH Lens Camera Protector for Mavic Pro

Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 4.43.59 PM✨.png

Reactions: SpinItUp
I see sun banding early in the video. Caused by the spinning props between the sunlight and your camera. You can get cheap lens hoods for the Mavic 1 Pro.
Thanks i will buy one of this, yes i know about sunlight effect. I also see some overcopresion and pixelization, and also not smooth movment in yaw axis, but i have an 1080p monitor, and this material is in 4K, so this can be effect of downscaling on the fly. Do you download this file to hdd or wath over web browser ?

Thanks i will buy one of this, yes i know about sunlight effect. I also see some overcopresion and pixelization, and also not smooth movment in yaw axis, but i have an 1080p monitor, and this material is in 4K, so this can be effect of downscaling on the fly. Do you download this file to hdd or wath over web browser ?
I downloaded it and when you are not pointed towards the sun it looked fine maybe a little to much sharpness. We would need to know your camera settings to better help you.

I downloaded it and when you are not pointed towards the sun it looked fine maybe a little to much sharpness. We would need to know your camera settings to better help you.
I do not change anything, everything default and on auto.

What is your critique of the video? What are your concerns?
Like i mention before i see some overcopresion and pixelization, and also movment is not smooth in yaw axis.
But i have an 1080p monitor, and this material is in 4K, so this can be effect of downscaling on the fly.

For me will be enought that nobody see nothing incorrect on this video :) of cause in technical work of camer aspect.

DJI_0004.MOV

The MOV seems like it wasn't downloaded off the SD card, at least correctly. You may have had the video downloaded off the phone or you had the resolution of the sensor set low. I suggest downloading straight from SD and with 4k video.

The MOV seems like it wasn't downloaded off the SD card, at least correctly. You may have had the video downloaded off the phone or you had the resolution of the sensor set low. I suggest downloading straight from SD and with 4k video.

You have no idea what you're talking about, it IS a 4K file off the card.

It looks like perfectly normal Mavic Pro footage.

I dont know what Samuel talking about either, it was downloaded from SD card directly

Can't we all just get along?

Man, we'd estimate between 25-50% of files read on thE Forum include some sort of nastiness!

The guy was simply asking for help re: camera info. HELP the Man, or leave it alone.

Rgds, NAVMAV

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos