DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is it ok to cary magic pro through the airport.

Nethum Dehigama

Reactions
Hey guys, I just bought a magic pro and leaving Malaysia tommorow ( 25th December 2017 Monday) and was wondering if the Malaysian airport allow s mavic pros to be hand carried through the airport with the 3 batteries. I would like some help soon as possible and some tips for drone transportation. I only have the original leather case. I would also like to know if the drone control unit is allowed to be hand carried

Thanks in advance,
Nethum Dehigama

Got mine (drone) with battery in it inside checked in bag. 2 spares acu's in cabin bag in a plastic bag when transfering through China. Malaysia might be strickier...

Reactions: Nethum Dehigama
i have been flying a lot with my Mavic recently - absolutely no problems. Actually i had a few fun chats with security staff who wanted to buy a Mavic for themselves, discussions proces, specs and stuff :)

Lets hope it stays like that.

Just got back from traveling to the USA. I found by taking it out of your hand luggage and telling security staff there was no problems at all.

Oh yes, of course. You have to take out all electronics larger than a phone, when they request it.
If your "TSA pre" you can leave it in your luggage.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure