DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is it worth it?? P4A for $500

Zigzagbrown

Reactions
I can pick up a phantom 4 advanced with one battery and a remote with the alientech 2.4 ghz booster for $500 locally..

I have a Ma2 but have really been keeping an eye out for a 2 pro on the cheap because of the better camera.. after watching a lot of comparison videos it seems the quality of the 20 mp camera rivals or beats that of the 2 pro..

So, is a phantom worth it? I've never flown anything in the phantom series.. I'm a little gun shy because of the size and noise factor but people seem to love them.

Any thoughts?

Yes, if it's in good condition. We mainly fly/film with a P4P+, which is a superb drone. I think the Advanced came out afterwards, with the same camera but not as many obstacle avoidance sensors (which isn't much). If it's a private sale, ask if the seller can give you a short test flight demonstration - including doing a bit of filming that you can see. Take a laptop (or whatever you use) with you so you can download and view the footage from the micro SD card You'll be familiar with the screen quality of your own laptop (or similar). Check the horizon is level on the footage and everything looks well exposed.

Yes. That's a great deal. The optics are equal to a p4 pro. I have a p4a and of the 7 dji drones I have owned its the best. The camera is something special.

Met up.. flies great, camera seemed fine.. I couldn't resist. I have 2 more high capacity dji batteries on order!
My sons and I flew it today.. man.. its so smooth! I'm more than happy with this..?

Attachments

• DSC_0479.JPG
    DSC_0479.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Reactions: Mavikhan
Awesome! You. Will. Love. It.

Well done, ZigZag. Now comes the tough bit: What are you going to do with it? Thinking cap on. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS