DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is Mavic Air 2 API Released? When to expect Litchi?

RandyBullard

Reactions
Can anybody confirm that the Mavic Air 2 APIs were released. Other had previously posted that end of November was the anticipated release date, but I've not seen any confirmation that happened.

If/when it is released, does anyone have a good sense of ETA on Litchi working on the Air 2? I'm jonesing to have do waypoint missions with my Air2.

Possibly. Didn't really need to do much of a search though, as SDK V4.14 TRIAL1 released was still on the first page when he posted.

1st Page ? What first page? There are perhaps > dozen pages/first page posts addressing this subject. And Ive still to find the one wherein my previous post reference to the 12/10/20 SDK release date. This subject matter is totally scattered about.

Perhaps pointing towards

Control Apps - DJI, Litchi, Autopilot, etc...​

would have been appropriate. He did say he was jonesing for the answer and was hoping for an immediate response, instead of weeding through curt responses.

If/when it is released, does anyone have a good sense of ETA on Litchi working on the Air 2? I'm jonesing to have do waypoint missions with my Air2.

Might want to go with Maven or DroneLinks, they already have their programs working for Waypoints...Litchi seems hesitant to implement the backwards (But necessary) Virtual Sticks back into their system.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard