DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is Mavic Air 2 Worth In 2024

Personally, I wouldn't waste my money on the Mavic Air 2. I would recommend the Air 3 any day

Reactions: davidarmenb
^I agree unless you can get a decent one (drone, battery, remote) for $200 or less.

I agree unless you can get a decent one (drone, battery, remote) for $200 or less
$200 or less would be a heck of a steal! I'd buy them all day at that price and then turn around and easily sell them for $400+.

Is this drone really good for mid level drone expert?
If you can fly one DJI consumer drone (novice or expert), you could fly them all.

As for whether or not the Air 2 would be a good choice for you, check out this comparison to help figure out which DJI drone would best meet your needs. Otherwise, you're just going to get a lot of feedback like "get the X instead" with no reasoning as to why it would be a good choice for you.

An important thing to consider when buying discontinued drones (like the Air 2) is that it will likely be increasingly harder to find batteries, accessories, spare parts, etc. over time. DJI is still selling Air 2 batteries though, so I personally wouldn't shy away from buying it if the specs and price meet your needs.

The Air 2 is older Sure but it is a good deal ( not as good as 200 or less lol). The air 2 is tried and proven I would give it a serious look. The batteries will eventually be harder to get Someday BUT the prices for Air2 and Air 2S batteries are the cheapest DJI Batteries you can purchase. You wont get the latest tech BUT You will get a very nice Drone! IMO. As msinger says if you can fly one camera Drone you can fly them all pretty much.

I think it's a solid aircraft. It's feature packed, withstands decent winds, and is very responsive. It's not known to wander astray. The 48MP camera, which one could quibble over, is at least as good as a 24MP. There are oodles of accessories both OEM and aftermarket and it's RID ready out of the box; with firmware update naturally.

I'll always keep/fly mine as long as I can get batteries of course. Does exactly what I need a drone for and more. ANY mini doesn't do well in the wind, the AIR 2 does!

I'll always keep/fly mine as long as I can get batteries of course. Does exactly what I need a drone for and more. ANY mini doesn't do well in the wind, the AIR 2 does!
You might want to save the old Battery "shells" There are people online that will make you new Batteries and you can save some cash if you have the shells.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf