DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is Mavic Mini a mute? ?

Lord Sky

Reactions
Hi, does anyone know if it's possible to record audio from the controller/ phone to the cached recordings?
My M2P did this but both controller and craft recordings are silent on the mini.

Also how do you remove all the on screen data from downloaded footage?

Hi, does anyone know if it's possible to record audio from the controller/ phone to the cached recordings?
My M2P did this but both controller and craft recordings are silent on the mini.

Can’t help with the first.
what data shows in your recordings? Recordings from your controlling device or from the drone itself?

Screenshot_20200104-172317_Video Player.jpg

This info is showing on the download files, not on the cached files though.

No you can't, also miss this feature from Spark :(
Another major drag for me is no dynamic home point update option.:mad:

No you can't, also miss this feature from Spark :(
Another major drag for me is no dynamic home point update option.:mad:
I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but you can reset the home point in flight to the phone's current position or the drone's current position, or you can drag the home position around on the map.

The data info on the footage is similar to subtitles there should be a way to turn them off in whatever media player app you are using. I'm pretty sure there is an option to not record them on there also.

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but you can reset the home point in flight to the phone's current position or the drone's current position, or you can drag the home position around on the map.
Yeah, not that great, Spark was able to do this automatically.

Yeah, not that great, Spark was able to do this automatically.
The mm also does this automatically. If you move around significantly, mid flight, it automatically changes the home point. Has happened to me.

Reactions: Lord Sky
The mm also does this automatically. If you move around significantly, mid flight, it automatically changes the home point. Has happened to me.
I don't think so, tried it.
Perhaps if you move over long distance or you lost GPS signal or other software error.
Dynamic on the spark updates fairly quickly, great for boating and other activities.

I don't think so, tried it.
Perhaps if you move over long distance or you lost GPS signal or other software error.
Dynamic on the spark updates fairly quickly, great for boating and other activities.
Possible that it happens over relatively longer distance.

i heard all you would hear is the drone motors

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter