DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is the EV adjustable in the PRO mode ?

Rogerc

Reactions
I can't change my EV settings while in PRO mode for video shooting.
Is this normal?
Is there something is settings I am missing?
I can't believe I can't adjust the EV setting while shooting videos while in Pro mode.
I have all firmware updated.
Using and RC Pro Controller.
Any clarification on EV settings is greatly appreciated.
TIA
RC

Reactions: deanh
The EV can be changed in PRO mode on the Air 2S. It will be limited by your manual settings. if you set both ISO and Shutter to manual you won't be able to adjust it.

Thanks, yep checked it out. Wish it was changeable regadless of the manual and auto settings.
Thanks for the reply.
That would be contradictory. EV control is used as a way to have some control over an automatic setting. If you want to use manual settings for shutter speed and ISO and you want to increase the exposure or EV by one stop you need to either double the ISO or halve the shutter speed. The camera can’t read your mind so you’d need to tell it which one to do.

Reactions: maggior and db4476
In Pro mode, the EV becomes MM, or the exposure meter reading, much like older manual SLR cameras. It lets you know if you are under or over exposing the frame.

Just know that you CAN change the exposure in Pro mode: change the shutter speed or ISO.

Reactions: deanh and maggior
I can't change my EV settings while in PRO mode for video shooting.
Is this normal?
Is there something is settings I am missing?
I can't believe I can't adjust the EV setting while shooting videos while in Pro mode.
I have all firmware updated.
Using and RC Pro Controller.
Any clarification on EV settings is greatly appreciated.
TIA
RC
I had the same problem, could not figure it out until I changed to Auto mode. I was then able to change EV and then go back to pro mode. I use the SC with my Air2S.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks