DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a way to check total flight hours on the Mavic Pro

• Thread starter Deleted member 109934
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 109934

Is there a way to check how many hours were flown on Mavic Pro Platinum, something like a car odometer that can not be erased or easily manipulated?

The Go4 app will show you your total flight time. Just press the 'kite' type icon at the bottom left of the Go4 app and you'll enter the stat's screen. It also shows the total distance flown, the number of flights you have done, the countries you have flown in, the furthest distance flown, the highest take-off done, and the fastest speed reached during a flight.

A friend of mine is buying a used drone and he has no access to the app, just drone and remote, the owner said he flew it 3 times in 2 years, which is probably a little misleading as drone has some signs of usual wear, he asked me if I know of any way to check it, but I had no clue. with canon DSLR cameras you can check for shutter count, and the user can't overwrite that, he thought drones might have something similar.

I would not worry too much about the drone's total air time if it is in good condition, but have an eye on the total charging cycles of each battery as well as on the individual cell voltages and their variation.

Reactions: Felix le Chat
Signs of wear may be a clue as to how the previous owner cared for the equipment being used and may not reflect total time used. I’ve never seen evidence of excess hours of use being a problem for DJI products.

I would not worry too much about the drone's total air time if it is in good condition, but have an eye on the total charging cycles of each battery as well as on the individual cell voltages and their variation.
Very good suggestion and data that a user cannot interfere with or erase.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Brian