DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a way to search a single thread

Turn11

Reactions
There are several very long threads. Is there a way to just search through a particular thread and not all threads.

I expanded the search settings and there are a lot of ways to refine the search but I must be missing something.

If you know who posted what you are looking for and about what date you could look in that members profile at their postings and find what you are looking for other than that I don't know myself .

If you know who posted what you are looking for

I had tried that but it gave me more than I wanted BUT it was after I had tried numerous things and I wasn't as open minded as I could have been.

I tried Boolean and some other things. Push comes to shove, I copy and paste each post Into Word and then search . . ;):eek:
Lets see, 122 pages, 20 posts per page . . . .

There are several very long threads. Is there a way to just search through a particular thread and not all threads.

Yes. It's easy. First, click on the "search" magnifier icon in the upper right once. When it opens up a search line, click the gear icon (same location). It will open up a more advanced search option. There you can search by author, in the same thread, in the same forum, by date, etc. Works great!

Reactions: JDawg and dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000