DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

is there an active track setting will work?

jefflichty

Reactions
Don't have my mavic until tomorrow (fingers crossed) but next weekend i'm helping a friend with a school project.
He's doing a film for class and asked for some drone shots to have it stand out.
One of the scenes is of a runner so we'll to the profile and follow shots, but is there a way to have it lead the runner?
i'm guessing spotlight is the best option, but does it change the controls like going into a headless mode or do the controls stay the same.

just trying to figure out the complexity of controls for what should be an easy shot

thanks

Don't have my mavic until tomorrow (fingers crossed) but next weekend i'm helping a friend with a school project.
He's doing a film for class and asked for some drone shots to have it stand out.
One of the scenes is of a runner so we'll to the profile and follow shots, but is there a way to have it lead the runner?
i'm guessing spotlight is the best option, but does it change the controls like going into a headless mode or do the controls stay the same.

just trying to figure out the complexity of controls for what should be an easy shot

thanks
It is my understanding that the Mavic will not lead in activetrack, as OA would be ineffective. The best you could do is to use Spotlight and tell it to orbit, where you would get a short clip from the bird in front of the runner. I could be wrong so someone who actually has their mavic will chime in.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000