DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there an "Unbind" process for Mavic Pro Platinum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Js415

Reactions
I am debating about selling my MPP, so today I took it out and charged all the batteries, took it flying around to test it all out.

My next step is to decide if it is worth selling it, or keeping it to play with. In order to sell the newer models, I know they need to be "unbound" from the owners account, so I started looking into "unbinding" instructions for my MPP.

I can not find any way to do that process. On a forum somewhere it was mentioned that the earlier models did not use a "binding" process. Does this sound right?

If so, can I just log out and sell it? If not, can somebody point me to the proper steps to "unbind"?

Thanks for all the help,

Jerry

EDIT>>>>>Maybe forget my question, I found this statement on a DJI forum. Does it seem to be correct?

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. This might already crossed your mind. Drones that use the Go 4 app to operate do not support binding/unbinding. The new owner simply needs to download the DJI Go 4 app on their mobile device then connect all the components and they are good to go. Reach back if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.

Thanks

No unbind process with Go4 drones.
I would however ensure that that the failsafe action is set to RTH and that the emergency motor stop option is set to breakdown or emergency only, I forget the precise wording

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoffreyBH