DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there any way to fix these video transmission issues?

Pipeliner

Reactions
I use several third party apps on my iOS devices, iPhone 8 and iPad Mini 4, for various missions. Mostly mapping and inspection stuff. It seems that no matter what app, no matter what mobile device, firmware version...the video feed never works. The only workaround I've found is sometimes manually triggering the camera from RC buttons can bring the feed back, but it's not reliable. Just really sick of this bug and want to fix it once and for all.

So your saying in DJI Go4 you never get a video feed ?

Do you get the CPU overloaded message on either device ?

So your saying in DJI Go4 you never get a video feed ?

Do you get the CPU overloaded message on either device ?

I could have been more clear, but I mentioned I use third party apps due to the mapping/inspection work I do. DJI GO 4 is fine. Literally every other app the feed fails. Continues the flights but no feed.

I could have been more clear, but I mentioned I use third party apps due to the mapping/inspection work I do. DJI GO 4 is fine. Literally every other app the feed fails. Continues the flights but no feed.
The very first thing I would recommend to you is to check the wire from the remote control to the phone/iPad and then look at everything else.

What are the other apps you are using ?

Are you also doing a screen recording and or cache to the device at the same time ?

I'm assuming you've got a solid RC to AC connection given that DJI Go4 works perfectly

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute