DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there anyway to change from Position to Sport using Dronelink with the Mavic 2 Pro and the Mini?

Rmcolon

Reactions
I was using Dronelink with my MM and after running a plan, I continue flying with the Dronelink app. I tried to change to Sport mode to fight a little wind. Is there anyway to do that?

It doesn't look like you can change many of the settings from inside the phone app.
I also can't find where to change the flight modes, RTH and OA settings.

I can see the design basis of Dronelink is flight automation and planning not free flight, it's probably not designed with unstructured flying in mind.

Have a look at this forum thread, Dronelink only works in P-mode

Last edited:
Reactions: Rmcolon
If, as the link says, Dronelink missions are flown in P mode, does that mean the speed settings for a mission cannot exceed the speed of P mode or is the Mini capable of S-mode speeds if that's what the mission calls for?

If, as the link says, Dronelink missions are flown in P mode, does that mean the speed settings for a mission cannot exceed the speed of P mode or is the Mini capable of S-mode speeds if that's what the mission calls for?

Probably limited to p-mode speeds

Well, that explains why the speed with my M2P in Dronelink can't exceed 17 mph...

That’s something that should be changed. Some missions that require more than one battery could be accomplished in one flight at greater speed.

Well, I planned a mission at 40 mph and Dronelink change to 17 mph. I tried to increase the speed without success.

That’s something that should be changed. Some missions that require more than one battery could be accomplished in one flight at greater speed.
This is a DJI SDK requirement that we have no control over.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll