DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is This a Mavic Air?

No wonder they (dji) are tightening the noose on NFZ. It's waterheads like this that make the rest of us suffer. Idiot!

Reactions: tiparoch
I feel like he was walking around that park trying to get a better angle for the rc. No way would I try that, maybe with someone else's drone. :)
THis guy got lot of guts. I butthole clenches when a sudden gust of wind comes while flying my MA.

Reactions: Astom22
This is all that you're not supposed to do with your drone. This is the most irresponsible way to fly a drone and this guy should be punished for it. Not inspiring at all and everyone should feel the same.

This is all that you're not supposed to do with your drone. This is the most irresponsible way to fly a drone and this guy should be punished for it. Not inspiring at all and everyone should feel the same.
If we were all the “same”, think how boring the world would be. Reality has a way of catching up to some that need some insight. His turn will come.

Reactions: OldBlueHeron
What should we 'feel'?

I see simultaneous brilliance and ignorance

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus