DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is this better than the last one I made?

Pixies channel

Reactions
Hi guys and gals, I went out to film with the Mavic Pro and also the Osmo Pocket and trying to implement the two together in one film, i tried this last time I posted a video on here and got some good advice, Could you guys please do the same again for me.

Many thanks in advance.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Sorry but the footage is not really interesting and then you dwell on each shot too long, and to make it even worse, add a music track that speaks of urgency or danger. Did you even attend a film by a foreign director where the director dwells on every scene for an interminable period of time, making the entire movie 2 hours long? Most of the time, in these videos, the adage "less is more," fits the bill. I try to keep my clips about 5-10 seconds long, and the stills about 2 seconds long. Also, the black banners on the top and bottom mean that you did not re-size the image to fit the screen.

Sorry but the footage is not really interesting and then you dwell on each shot too long, and to make it even worse, add a music track that speaks of urgency or danger. Did you even attend a film by a foreign director where the director dwells on every scene for an interminable period of time, making the entire movie 2 hours long? Most of the time, in these videos, the adage "less is more," fits the bill. I try to keep my clips about 5-10 seconds long, and the stills about 2 seconds long. Also, the black banners on the top and bottom mean that you did not re-size the image to fit the screen.

Thanks for the feedback buddy. :)

Hi guys and gals, I went out to film with the Mavic Pro and also the Osmo Pocket and trying to implement the two together in one film, i tried this last time I posted a video on here and got some good advice, Could you guys please do the same again for me.

Many thanks in advance.

If you dont mind me asking, what editing software did you use?

Reactions: Pixies channel

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre