Join Us Now

Is this too much?

MotoSavy

Part 107 Remote Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
proviewdrones.com
Is this too much to wear when you're the Remote Pilot In Command? A little bit of Saturday humor. And for the record, that is actually me and no, I don't use that when I fly my drones 😂

But having several flight schools in town I do run into a lot of pilots. You go into the local Starbucks and it's full student pilots. Not to the levels of pre-COVID, but you still see them often.

1704558742066.jpeg

you never know, you might start a new trend in drone pilot wear ,anonimity not so much ;););););)

Is this too much to wear when you're the Remote Pilot In Command? A little bit of Saturday humor. And for the record, that is actually me and no, I don't use that when I fly my drones 😂

But having several flight schools in town I do run into a lot of pilots. You go into the local Starbucks and it's full student pilots. Not to the levels of pre-COVID, but you still see them often.

View attachment 171627

Attachments

• IMG_2378.jpeg
    IMG_2378.jpeg
    253.5 KB · Views: 20

View attachment 171627

That's just way over-the-top.

Lose the wings pin on the left pocket flap and it'd be perfect. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Torque and MotoSavy

View attachment 171627
I wear this same outfit, but with a Hi-Vis Orange cape that says FAA PILOT IN COMMAND across the back!

Reactions: MotoSavy
I wear this same outfit, but with a Hi-Vis Orange cape that says FAA PILOT IN COMMAND across the back!
Now I have to go order my cape :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Torque
I heard that story about a long lost species called "Nerdapotomus"... They were known to show themselves in ridiculous situations unbefitting everything! No correlation here though....
No, no correlation, I always take my professional crew with me when visiting potential clients.

1705213288226.jpeg

No, no correlation, I always take my professional crew with me when visiting potential clients.

View attachment 171836

That was YOU doing a real-estate shoot over near Cortez and Buena Vista!! Brilliant move to have the girls do an Irish Dance to distract the Karens... Simply brilliant!! 👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: Torque and MotoSavy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR