DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is Tripltek 8 Matte screen cover needed?

pnr58

Reactions
Just got the Tripltek 8. Enclosed is a Matte screen cover. Should this be used or just go with the screen as is?

My Tripltek Pro 7 inch came with the matte screen cover installed. I like it much better without the cover. The picture is much sharper without the screen cover, however it is more prone to irritating reflections.

I really like the idea of having a screen protector, but I don’t like the matte one. Does anyone know of tablet screen protector that would be a good fit for both the 7” and 8” Tripltek?

Reactions: Merrillie
I really like the idea of having a screen protector, but I don’t like the matte one. Does anyone know of tablet screen protector that would be a good fit for both the 7” and 8” Tripltek?

Shop Triplteks site.

They have clear and anti glare screen covers. :)

The screen cover from them is bunk. Instant garbage heap for me. The display is tough enough you won't likely have problems before it is time for a new tablet.

Reactions: Cadillac2012
The screen cover from them is bunk. Instant garbage heap for me. The display is tough enough you won't likely have problems before it is time for a new tablet.
The matte screen protector cuts down on glare,so I leave it on.
No problems at all with it on.

The matte screen protector cuts down on glare,so I leave it on.
No problems at all with it on.
It definitely cut down on glare. I just felt like it did not help the screen touch sentivity. I may try it again though, because you are spot on about the glare reduction.

It definitely cut down on glare. I just felt like it did not help the screen touch sentivity. I may try it again though, because you are spot on about the glare reduction.
Once in a while I have to tap the screen a little harder to get results,my biggest fear is if I take
it off and decide to put it back on later,could I get it on without creating air bubbles which I
probably could do without.

Once in a while I have to tap the screen a little harder to get results,my biggest fear is if I take
it off and decide to put it back on later,could I get it on without creating air bubbles which I
probably could do without.
Agreed. It is a one time application.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52