DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ISO Mavic Drone Flight Training in Virginia

jkryzo

Reactions
I’m a complete novice and thinking about attending the DARTDrones class, “Full Day Phantom and Inspire Flight Training” in Richmond. Can anyonre provide any opinions and thoughts on this training and whether you can advise on a better Drone training in Virginia? I live in the Roanoke area and willing to travel and pay. I would like help on system set-up, flight displays, flight walkthrough, advance setting, emergencies, and actual flight sessions.

I’m thinking of purchasing the DJI Mavic to support my wife’s real estate business as well as for personal hobby. Would this be the best Drone option or can anyone speak on behalf of the Phantom platform? Any opinions would be most appreciated.

I was a total newb when I purchased my MP...no prior experienced in flying anything except kites and paper airplane.LOL. I just just watched a lot and I mean a lot of youtube vids and tutorials about flying and setups and red the online manual found @ DJI site several times prior to acquiring this new hobby. Learned from those vids and also from manual then found this incredible sites where you can learn from others and share. Up to this point never had a catastrophic crashed (knock on wood)flew the MP all over, Canada to US mainland and several islands in Hawaii w/ just a self thought knowledge and commonsense. So, IMHO you don't really need to go attend a class somewhere to learn to fly this thing. Again JMHO!

Jkryzo, if you're using it for commercial purposes then yeah go with DART, but if you are only recreation then you should be able to teach yourself. Mavic is a great little drone to fly, super easy controlled and what not. Might go with a phantom for real estate purposes but that's just my opinion. I can't give an honest opinion of DART because I never took their course, but I know another pilot who enjoyed it and said it helped him out a lot. I'm just a hobbyist with no intention to make any money with the thing but if I taking it into biz then yeah I'd pay for someone to teach me that kind of stuff.

Hi There
Need help and training to start hands on my new Mavic Pro. Any one near the Washington area / Rockville / Gaithersburg, 20878 ?
Do appreciate the help

Thanks

ED

I’m a complete novice and thinking about attending the DARTDrones class, “Full Day Phantom and Inspire Flight Training” in Richmond. Can anyonre provide any opinions and thoughts on this training and whether you can advise on a better Drone training in Virginia? I live in the Roanoke area and willing to travel and pay. I would like help on system set-up, flight displays, flight walkthrough, advance setting, emergencies, and actual flight sessions.

I’m thinking of purchasing the DJI Mavic to support my wife’s real estate business as well as for personal hobby. Would this be the best Drone option or can anyone speak on behalf of the Phantom platform? Any opinions would be most appreciated.
I cant help one bit as I have zero flights under my belt and with it being 14 degrees outside its way too cold but watching youtube videos helps alot,your the first fellow roanoker Ive met on the board

I cant help one bit as I have zero flights under my belt and with it being 14 degrees outside its way too cold but watching youtube videos helps alot,your the first fellow roanoker Ive met on the board

Thanks a lot for the soon feedback. Hope i can find some buddy for next year to help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa