DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Issue with Litchi VR and centering the image.

smokeberry

Reactions
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions with litchi and an issue preventing me not being able fly using a VR headset.

My issue is that the images on the phone is slightly off centre and are farther to right. This is preventing me getting a clear image. The phone is a Redmi Note 9s.

I've been googling this and playing around for hours and I'm getting nowhere.

I've included a screen grab. The cog icon for the menu is in the centre and the images are out of alignment.

I think maybe there is an issue with my phone and this is unfixable but thought maybe someone had an idea.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-08-22-44-33-838_com.aryuthere.visionplus.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-08-22-44-33-838_com.aryuthere.visionplus.jpg
    551.4 KB · Views: 10
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions with litchi and an issue preventing me not being able fly using a VR headset.

My issue is that the images on the phone is slightly off centre and are farther to right. This is preventing me getting a clear image. The phone is a Redmi Note 9s.

I've been googling this and playing around for hours and I'm getting nowhere.

I've included a screen grab. The cog icon for the menu is in the centre and the images are out of alignment.

I think maybe there is an issue with my phone and this is unfixable but thought maybe someone had an idea.

Thank you.
The same problem on xiaomi redminote 8 pro. You can't fix that, for litchi developers problem dosent exist, litchi is a crap without support.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000