DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Issue with Pollar Pro filters

Vasco

Reactions
I just bought a set of Polar Pro filters for my mavic pro. Unfortunetly it seams that when it is installed and during star up procedure and gimbal initialization the filter is quite big and lens stock on gimbal bracket . As a result i got gimbal motor overload error.

Any suggestion ? Is this normal !!!!?

I have also Sandmark filters which are a lot smaller and didn't have any issues with these!!!!

Please advise

Reactions: daisy-girl
There are a few threads on this topic. Did you buy the Cinema Series? Those usually dont bang or impede gimbal movement, other Polarpro models might.

You could put them on, very very carefully, after the gimbal initializes, which many people do, but if you forget to take them off after a flight, you will have the same problem at startup. My quick answer would be to contact Polarpro customer service, and see what they can do.

There are a few threads on this topic. Did you buy the Cinema Series? Those usually dont bang or impede gimbal movement, other Polarpro models might.

You could put them on, very very carefully, after the gimbal initializes, which many people do, but if you forget to take them off after a flight, you will have the same problem at startup. My quick answer would be to contact Polarpro customer service, and see what they can do.
Thanks for your prompt reply!
No unfortunately i didn't bought the cinema Series. Is is a Mavic Filter 3 -pack set (black ones)

Are you able to return them? Thats what I would do and look for the Cinema series, or a different brand.
This don't make sence!!!! How do they sell product that is not working properly 100%!!!!! And we are talking about Polar Pro!!!!! Not a no name brand!!!

There are Polar Pro representatives on this forum and they might chime in here and address your issue.

I just bought a set of Polar Pro filters for my mavic pro. Unfortunetly it seams that when it is installed and during star up procedure and gimbal initialization the filter is quite big and lens stock on gimbal bracket . As a result i got gimbal motor overload error.

Any suggestion ? Is this normal !!!!?

I have also Sandmark filters which are a lot smaller and didn't have any issues with these!!!!

Please advise

Polar Pro has a 60-day return policy. Hubby and I have Vivid Collection filters for all three of our MPs. In addition to not interfering with gimbal warm-up, the results are stunning.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kzenoxx