DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Issues with Litchi & MA1

spamgnome

Reactions
Hi,

I'm having some "weird" behavior with Litchi and my Mavic Air 1 that I'm hoping some of the experts here have seen before and can advise me on. Of note...NONE of these are reported by the DJI Go4 app, just in Litchi. Apologies that I don't have the exact verbiage, but just the crux of the messages.

1. Warning: SD card slow. Suggest Format. I can clear the warning and film without issue. Formatting has no effect.
2. Sometimes, the drone will start turning without apparent reason. I can typically stop it...for a while, but then it often happens again. This happens in manual mode as well as in waypoint missions.
3. Warning that there's something wrong with the internal something or other (flux capacitor?) and that I should re-start the drone. If this continues, contact DJI.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Reactions: Biscuitbeard
What SD card are you using? Is it U3 rated?

For #3, I don't think anyone can help without defining the something or other.

What SD card are you using? Is it U3 rated?

For #3, I don't think anyone can help without defining the something or other.
Not sure off the top of my head of what the brand is, but it IS U3. I know that because when I first bought the Air, a U3 card was the 1st thing I bought.

Agree on #3. I'll try to get a screen capture the next time I see the error.

I think Litchi has said #3 is due to some change in the DJI SDK. DJI is generating some new internal error message that Litchi is just displaying now. I believe its safe to ignore.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots