DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

issues with magic pro

sleats12

Reactions
Guys,

newbie here so appreciate all and any help...

is it usual to have an issue with the drone almost every day,

had it 1 week and every day there is an issue of sorts.... front sensors not working, new update needed. stick issue,

now i can't get the controller to connect at all... have rebooted, tried the two different methods of connecting... auto and manual by pressing the button on the drone and selecting link on the controller but no luck...

getting to the end of my tether that everyday i turn it on i have to spend hours solving 1 problem or another,...

is this usual?

can anyone recommend any assistance re connecting the controller? i just get the message on the controller that it is "binding" but stays like that with out any progress or resolution.

thanks

j

Sleats12

Sounds like you may have a sick drone. First off, I would bite the bullet and upgrade your firmware to .800 (the newest). Then check all your flight settings again and make changes to suit your flying style, height distance, RTH, etc. etc. Make sure to upgrade the AC, RC and batteries then place the drone into beginner mode and test thoroughly. When you are happy that it looks OK and behaves itself, try it at a limited distance and height out of beginner mode. But thoroughly test everything including gimbal, camera, video, flight parameters etc. This includes stick movements, moving the drone up, down, left, right, forward and back. If after all of this it is causing issues, return it for a replacement.

Sabre414

Clear stickers pulled off sensors? Cable connection is right? Good cable? More info might help to narrow it down.

Reactions: Oconnb910
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drxenon