DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Italy Part.1

Phenomenal video, great presentation, i even recognized a few of the areas from my extended vacation there in the early 80's. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome video! Watched it on our other forum earlier.

Reactions: sarahb
I enjoyed watching your video!

Beautiful Italy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This film was absolutely spectacular. Not only did it take tons of time in photographing processing the multiple timelapses, but the editing, timing, quality, and music were extremely professional.Has anyone here every stood out in the winter night for a 2 or 3 hour star filled sky timelapse??? Only a devoted timelapse photographer could possibly understand the above comments and I am absolutely astounded by the total lack of intelligent comments.

Dale
Miai

Reactions: Squidinc
Wow, that was amazing!!
Thank you
This film was absolutely spectacular. Not only did it take tons of time in photographing processing the multiple timelapses, but the editing, timing, quality, and music were extremely professional.Has anyone here every stood out in the winter night for a 2 or 3 hour star filled sky timelapse??? Only a devoted timelapse photographer could possibly understand the above comments and I am absolutely astounded by the total lack of intelligent comments.

Dale
Miai
I love the night sky very much. On days when the sky is clear, whether in winter or summer, I take my camera and go stargazing. It's a pleasure to know that there are people who understand this joy. Thank you, Dale.

Reactions: Dronecation
Beautiful Italy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Absolutely “top shelf” in the plethora of videos we watch. Every so often I see a video that makes me say “I want to do THAT! Yours is one! Beautifully flown, nice soundtrack, and incredible footage and editing. Thanks for sharing. 10/10 👍🏻

Absolutely “top shelf” in the plethora of videos we watch. Every so often I see a video that makes me say “I want to do THAT! Yours is one! Beautifully flown, nice soundtrack, and incredible footage and editing. Thanks for sharing. 10/10 👍🏻
Thank you

Obviously, what a beautiful country to video! And...you are VERY good @ what you do, both in shooting & editing.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoffreyBH