DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It's arrived and I have a question....

richardhurst

Reactions
So if I set this all up with my Mavic gain and expo settings etc and then swap to my P4 Pro and do the same again does it remember the different parameters for both devices each time you swap between the drones??

So if I set this all up with my Mavic gain and expo settings etc and then swap to my P4 Pro and do the same again does it remember the different parameters for both devices each time you swap between the drones??
Yes, each of the settings are saved for the particular device they were created for. I fly 4 DJI platforms using the same DJI GO app that resides on my iPad Mini 4

Yes, each of the settings are saved for the particular device they were created for. I fly 4 DJI platforms using the same DJI GO app that resides on my iPad Mini 4

Brilliant thank you. I've got different iPads for each so wasn't sure the Go App saved the different settings.

Do you suggest I do any updates if there are any once the batteries are charged or are people having issues on latest CS firmware?

Some settings are stpred in the app, some in the rc and some in the aircraft. A fre of your wettings (units, caching, histogram, AF-C) need to be set on each device.

There's been a big CS update a few days ago supposed to fix lots of things.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO