DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom It's started

Yes, I'm afraid it's here! Couple of photos from above our backyard.
Hi Barbara,
oh it´s coming!:rolleyes: Nice pics of the first snow Thumbswayup I had a look on Google Earth...You´r living in a remote region.
I went to North Bay/Lake Nipissing/Huntsville 15 years ago in October, It was amazing (Indian Summer) ! I loved very much the region!
cheers Paul

Reactions: Barbara

Attachments

• Miami Skyline WEB.jpg
    Miami Skyline WEB.jpg
    668.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Sunset-MiamiSkylineCHI_1461 lo rez.jpg
    Sunset-MiamiSkylineCHI_1461 lo rez.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 11
I played around a little with the image since I have just upgraded my Adobe Photoshop from 2020 to 2021 with new color grading wheels and I wanted to try them out. Plus, I took the image into Camera Raw and tweeked the foreground and the sky a bit. The snow on the foreground trees is brighter and the sky has more detail and some blue.Image with Photoshop CC2021.jpg

Reactions: Barbara
I played around a little with the image since I have just upgraded my Adobe Photoshop from 2020 to 2021 with new color grading wheels and I wanted to try them out. Plus, I took the image into Camera Raw and tweeked the foreground and the sky a bit. The snow on the foreground trees is brighter and the sky has more detail and some blue.
Nice. I posted it straight off the drone, no processing. I have an old version of Photo Paint, perhaps I'll try playing with that.

Hi Dale,
I lost 7kilograms in 3 months Thumbswayup And the way I did it with my wife it´s called "low-Carb" You can eat almost everything except patatoes, rice and pasta! Not too many fruits!
cheers Paul
Struggling to lose 5 pounds (2.268 kg)- Breakfast-cereal- Cheerios, blueberries, raspberries, almonds, cranberries, and 30% fat almond milk; Lunch- turkey sandwich w honey mustard, Dinner: fish, green veg, salad with lettuce-tomatoes,vinegar-oil. Cannot get below 160 lbs (72.575 kg).

Hi Dale,
I lost 7kilograms in 3 months Thumbswayup And the way I did it with my wife it´s called "low-Carb" You can eat almost everything except patatoes, rice and pasta! Not too many fruits!
cheers Paul
I guess I'm in trouble then. You just listed my favorites in the "Don't" column.

Struggling to lose 5 pounds (2.268 kg)- Breakfast-cereal- Cheerios, blueberries, raspberries, almonds, cranberries, and 30% fat almond milk; Lunch- turkey sandwich w honey mustard, Dinner: fish, green veg, salad with lettuce-tomatoes,vinegar-oil. Cannot get below 160 lbs (72.575 kg).
I tried different metodes, but the "low-carb" is the most effective! But you must not loose weight. 72.5 kg it´s ok I think! BTW, I had 94.5kg, way too much :oops:
cheers Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078