DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 It's The West

CorralesDan

Reactions
I made this video of the arroyo that's close to our house for those who have never visited the high desert of the American West. This is a natural arroyo that channels rain water. It starts miles to the West and is dry most of the year. However, if and when we have a heavy rain, the water starts collecting miles away and, by the time it gets to where I am, it can be a pretty good flash flood - shallow but moving pretty quick. I'm mindful of the early settlers who traversed this country in wagons and on their feet. Amazing people.

The song, 'It's The West' is by Western singer, Dave Stamey. And the words are true. The American West, in all it's various dimensions, is really a state of mind, one I love.

I made this video of the arroyo that's close to our house for those who have never visited the high desert of the American West. This is a natural arroyo that channels rain water. It starts miles to the West and is dry most of the year. However, if and when we have a heavy rain, the water starts collecting miles away and, by the time it gets to where I am, it can be a pretty good flash flood - shallow but moving pretty quick. I'm mindful of the early settlers who traversed this country in wagons and on their feet. Amazing people.

The song, 'It's The West' is by Western singer, Dave Stamey. And the words are true. The American West, in all it's various dimensions, is really a state of mind, one I love.

Nice video indeed!

Reactions: CorralesDan

Nice video and great song, too.

Reactions: CorralesDan
Very nice video @CorralesDan - I could smell the sage and sun-warmed earth. And I'm going to a Dave Stamey concert next month; he's a great entertainer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras