DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jacksonville Drone Enthusiasts

darkenmage

Reactions
Hello from Jacksonville, FL. I am new drone enthusiast and would love to hear about other Mavic pilots in the area. I have the FPV and Mavic Air 2.

I am considering doing the Part 107 and dabble in doing some commercial ventures.

Reactions: RUFFSTUFF
I lived in Jax back in the 80’s and now live in Atlanta. I flew my mini there along the waterfront about 3 weeks ago. Got some shots of the Hyatt from the water and the site of where Jacksonville Landing used to be. That water front is a good place for photos but the high winds that frequently come up make it not so good for people just starting out. I have an Air 2 as well, and it will get some awesome shots for you. As it was, I was traveling with the Mini. I also did some time-lapse/hyperlapse with the phone that worked out well.

Yes, I flew out of Metro park by the Jaguars Stadium last Saturday. I found out that that particular spot is an unrestricted drone fly zone.

I flew my Air 2 with the SC but the video feed on the SC was jittery and choppy which was a big disappointment. Then I flew my FPV and got some good footage which I used to practice my video editing. Had lots of fun.

I live in Lake City Florida but don't do much flying to be honest.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio