DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Jan 5 Moonrise.

Nice hues in the sky. Did you leave a nice tip for the raven for his appearance?

Nice colors in the sky.
I used to belong to a local photographers group who would rate photos brought to the monthly meetings.
You got extra marks if you could capture a stray bird in your pictures.

Nice colors in the sky.
I used to belong to a local photographers group who would rate photos brought to the monthly meetings.
You got extra marks if you could capture a stray bird in your pictures.
I think around here you have at least a 50% chance of a raven being in almost any outdoor photograph :)

Reactions: WanderLost
A little over exposed, but it's still a fine image. Thanks.
OK...your recollection may be clearer than mine but if anything I think it's a bit darker than what I was seeing...it's all good :).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-06 at 1.40.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-06 at 1.40.48 PM.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 6
A view from my house. 3:30 PM. Mavic 3 Tele lens vertical panorama. Thanks to Mr. Raven for his appearance.
View attachment 159148
It's a good shot but I would have allowed more sky over the moon and cloned out the bird, which almost looks like a dust spot. The bird would need to have more definition to include it. (?larger)

It's a good shot but I would have allowed more sky over the moon and cloned out the bird, which almost looks like a dust spot. The bird would need to have more definition to include it. (?larger)
agreed

You're welcome to start your own thread to showcase your own photography.
It's called hijacking- we're supposed to comment on the original poster's work and submit our own on a new dedicated post.

Reactions: JeffreyS
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR