DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jet Powered Drones

Don't think it's meant for recreational use. LOL. Looks like a Star Wars Speeder from Episode 6. FAA gonna have a field day approving these.

Reactions: The Droning Company
Looks extremely loud.
And Super Kool! Umm, but it's not a Drone per se in that we could purchase regardless of price right? I mean the tech is amazing, and maybe some Drone manufacturer will give us something simiular. I'd like say something in the way of
"Tiltable Props" It would require a whole new design I guess, and I guess propulsion system.
Oh well a guy can dream. LOL
Steve

There are already tiltable prop drones. The one I was thinking of might have just two props, a bit like a cut down inspire but a quick google shows tiltable quad & hex copters. I have also seen VTOL winged drone/s with tilting motors.

There are already tiltable prop drones. The one I was thinking of might have just two props, a bit like a cut down inspire but a quick google shows tiltable quad & hex copters. I have also seen VTOL winged drone/s with tilting motors.
@ Yorkshire, can you point me? Or as my Son tells me "Google it old man" LOL I will.Thanks ,
OK, first shot I found this. It's I believe 6 years old , but KOOL as hell,
I'm going through his vids and seeing if more recent. So Yorkshire , you are correct they are out there, But he built his. Let me see if the can be "Purchased" because I WANT one,What children we are, and don't care who knows it. Will be back to update.
Steve

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman