DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jittery video

I have tried both ways with the same result, jittery, the jitteryness goes away if I convert it to 1920*1080 full hd
It sounds like your computer hardware is not powerful enough or fast enough to handle 4K video. Lots of people out there in drone land think they can just shoot 4K without any issues ... Not so. If you shoot at 1920 x 1080 and things are smooth, but NOT smooth in 4K ... THAT is your issue.

Upon further experimentation, I have found the solution to the jitter or stutter in the videos. So basically the mavic is fine, there is no problem with it, I find that using 30 frames is better than 24 frames. Also recording in 4k is also not a problem. The video stutter I am seeing is definitely due to my computer power, even with 2k video. What I did was edit the video down to 1920x1080p, but you have to be careful in using the exact frame rate in your video editing software i.e. if you shot in 30 frames, then you have to make sure the editing video is also at 30 frames. This has totally eliminated the video stutter, ofcourse there will still be stutter if you pan too fast. But I hope this helps others who think they may have a problem with the mavic pro. If anyone needs any clarification on this, please feel free to ask, thanks :)
Yes ... Your edit settings (frame rate, res size) must match your shoot settings.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karajovic