DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Job

My employer hired an advertising agency for some commercials a while back.
Two guys with commercial cameras and a Mavic Air 2 for aerial shots. :)

That's one example.

Real Estate or sub contractors for gutters, roofs and chimney inspections.

Site surveys or progress reports on buildings. If the SDK is released for the MA2, Litchi may be available soon after and will be able to fly the same flight path at different stages of construction.

I have a study plan for the Part 107 and I wonder what I would / could do with it if I decide to pursue it and those are things I thought off..so far. ?

The MA@ can do lots of jobs. It's up to you the operator to be able to accurately and safely fly the aircraft and to be able to compose the shot in a way to capture the data your client is willing to pay for.
It isn't really up to High End work due to limitations but you can do an awful lot with it.

Don't get too hung up on the aircraft as it's just a tool in your bag.

I had a pest controller ask if I would do upper building surveys for birds nests, squirrels, etc......

I also do (free) gutter inspections on the caravans on the site that my own caravan is on.

Reactions: MA2 317
Forensic engineering surveys of buildings, roof systems, other structural components. Occasionally use it in support of fire investigation for aerial views or roof details (safer and easier than a ladder and trying to defy gravity on a damaged building). Lots of application for just simple aerial detailed views beyond what sat imagery or pictometry can offer for crash reconstruction, storm damage assessments, etc.

Sky's the limit.....(really)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll