DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Joystick protector for RC PRO?

Elthree

Reactions
Considering options for putting an RC PRO into my backpack. Obviously DJI would say to stow the joysticks beforehand, but I'm wondering what options people have used to allow them to safely leave the joysticks installed without inviting damage.

I'm thinking of something like this:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1717735-REG/pgytech_p_gm_148_dji_rc_pro_protector.html
These seem to be being pushed a bit (not sure if that means they're popular) for the RC, but the above link was the only RC PRO-specific thing I could find.

Weird thing it doesn't appear on the PGYTECH site, although they do have something for the Smart Controller (apparently with a different product code):

Any RC PRO users use something similar?

I've got something like that for my Smart Controller, and I like it a lot. Want one for the RC Controller, but they don't seem to make one yet. (Or if they do, it's not listed on the Canadian site.)

I've printed a joystick protector from Thingiverse, which is OK (when held on with a rubber band), but I'd like something that covers the screen as well.

Reactions: Elthree
Considering options for putting an RC PRO into my backpack. Obviously DJI would say to stow the joysticks beforehand, but I'm wondering what options people have used to allow them to safely leave the joysticks installed without inviting damage.

I'm thinking of something like this:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1717735-REG/pgytech_p_gm_148_dji_rc_pro_protector.html
These seem to be being pushed a bit (not sure if that means they're popular) for the RC, but the above link was the only RC PRO-specific thing I could find.

Weird thing it doesn't appear on the PGYTECH site, although they do have something for the Smart Controller (apparently with a different product code):

Any RC PRO users use something similar?
Amazon Prime for $19.99 and free shipping.
Just ordered for myself!

Thanks. Unfortunately not on Amazon.com.au, so no Prime. So I'd have to pay US$31.65 and get delivery eventually.
But at least it's available.
It was only $15 shipping to the U.S., directly from PGYTECH. Should be similar or less to AU from China.
F0764237-E1F6-4E1D-9A4E-411A05CCC40A.jpeg

Reactions: Elthree
Yes I had since worked out that not involving Amazon was cheaper. :)
Eventually, Amazon.au will carry it, too, but by then, it may be obsolete! HAH!
I was happy to find it on Amazon in the U.S., saving all shipping charges. It was somewhat hidden, and didn't come up under a direct search!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman