DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jumping video

Sarge

Reactions
Hi People, I am new to the forum and the Mavic. I have had the mavic a week and just don't seem to be able to capture any 4K video without the video Freezing & jumping. Basically the lesser the definition the better it gets with regard to freezing & jumping. It is as if the card or processing is not keeping up with the camera. I have the same spec card in the Mavic that came with it (Lexar 633) . It seems to make no difference if I do change the card even to a lesser speed card (Lexar 300X).

I thought it might be light but in low light or bright light it does the same thing. I have taken an example of the problem, posted it to You-Tube and "hey presto"! no problem. In fact the you-tube version of the video was as really smooth. (so there is no point showing my upload to anyone)

What am I missing? The clue is the change in video when uploaded. what is that change? Is the processor in my computer not good enough? Is the up load to you-tube reducing the definition enough for the problem not to show just like a 2.7k video?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you, you are right of course. I have tried on another desk top I have access to and its ok there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78