DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

JUMPS during RECORDING IN "POINT OF INTREST" modus

Reactions
ric vancauwenberghe said:
HELLO Can I sent my question ...... Is this the right place ?

When I take recording on the modus "a point of intrest " with intelligent flying I get mostly 2 or 3 jumps during the 4k movie recording . I am flying on 40m height , on 12km/h , with an circle from +-500m and alle camera-settings are on automatiec with ND filter 12.What could be the reason ???How can I know of this problem is coming from the gimbal of the camera of the cam settings???
THANKS FOR YOUR TIPS

That is likely due to the cpu being overwhelmed by all that 4k data. Check playback on an adequate computer to see if these are skipped frames or really lost frames.

I also tip that it is more a kind of performance problem with the computer you edit/watch the footage on. But to be sure, if you se a "jump", stop the video and go back frame by frame, if the jump then is gone, the prefromanceproblem will be confirmed.

I also tip that it is more a kind of performance problem with the computer you edit/watch the footage on. But to be sure, if you se a "jump", stop the video and go back frame by frame, if the jump then is gone, the prefromanceproblem will be confirmed.
Thanks for your tips But I am sure it is not an problem from my computer I have a high performance PC with intell i9 processor and when I go frame by frame I see the jump due tho the shortage of frames (4 a 5 frames) Have you more tips? thanks

Thanks for your tips But I am sure it is not an problem from my computer I have a high performance PC with intell i9 processor and when I go frame by frame I see the jump due tho the shortage of frames (4 a 5 frames) Have you more tips? thanks
WIld guess then: the video is automatically split into smaller parts, could it be that the missing frames are lost in the moment that part one ends and two is started?
Another thing might be a problem with the chips?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter