DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just a beautiful landscape in a mountain

Very nice as always. Alex do you use any ND filters? Only reason I ask, the sky/land wasn’t burnt out.?

Reactions: alex_markov
Very nice as always. Alex do you use any ND filters? Only reason I ask, the sky/land wasn’t burnt out.?
No, I have a set and tried them 2 years ago but found them a bit more to handle for me - many clips I filmed in the evening and then filter need to be removed and this is too much ;) :) so I displace them somewhere and never used them again.
For exposure important trick is how high Your camera is You need to find the golden middle in order to have Your subject exposed correctly - too high and ground goes dark, too low and the sky is blown. Of course, the dynamic range of my Mavic pro often is at his limits so those moments are cut from final "production"
I need M2P but while MP is working fine I can't justify this Very high price point ;) :)

Reactions: Porky
You’ve definitely got the exposure off to a tee hence why I asked the question about filters?

As always the scenery in Bulgaria is breathtaking, where I live it’s just soooo flat, boring..?

Looking forward to tomorrow’s vid now??

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18