DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Just a quick coastal Dublin flight

Ever fancy trying for the island? Slaps own hand for the suggestion.
I didn't relaise the coast around Dublin was so rugged.

Ever fancy trying for the island? Slaps own hand for the suggestion.
I didn't relaise the coast around Dublin was so rugged.
I actually took a boat out to the island, it's just over 1km off the coast of Howth and is a really beautiful place. Dublin does have some nice rugged coastline, although nothing like the West coast 👍

I actually took a boat out to the island, it's just over 1km off the coast of Howth and is a really beautiful place. Dublin does have some nice rugged coastline, although nothing like the West coast 👍
Indeed, it would be a bit difficult to beat the Cliffs of Moher lol, there and Slieve League are two places I'd love to try.

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Indeed, it would be a bit difficult to beat the Cliffs of Moher lol, there and Slieve League are two places I'd love to try.
The Cliffs of Mother are amazing, but unfortunately are also a NFZ, I much prefer Slieve League, the highest sea cliffs in Europe

Blimey when did the Cliffs of Moher become a NFZ and why? I suppose they would be swarming with drones if they weren't but...... a sad loss.
It was 40 odd years ago that I saw them and still the thought of that drop gives me goose bumps?

Blimey when did the Cliffs of Moher become a NFZ and why? I suppose they would be swarming with drones if they weren't but...... a sad loss.
It was 40 odd years ago that I saw them and still the thought of that drop gives me goose bumps?
It's been a few years, there are protected species at the base of the cliffs. Plenty still do it, but with our form of remote ID coming in soon, they'd be taking a risk. What's even more scary is the people who take selfies on the edge of the cliffs, quite a few have been killed

• Wow
Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
It's been a few years, there are protected species at the base of the cliffs. Plenty still do it, but with our form of remote ID coming in soon, they'd be taking a risk.
Cheers.
What's even more scary is the people who take selfies on the edge of the cliffs, quite a few have been killed

Yep that last step would be a big one, the wind wont help. :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian_B