DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Just another winter river run

The frame that's :27 seconds in to the video would make a very good desktop background for my monitor, now if I can only figure out how to capture it. Nicely done, T

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
@Agustine nice video! Were you using an automated flight app like Litchi or Dronelink to do your video because in -16ºC temps it would be pretty darn cold to stand out there and control the drone manually especially if there was some form of wind chill even if you had gloves on? I was out today filming the freeze-up of the ice on the bay of the big lake in my area and the temps around the time I was flying at the beach were -17ºC and the wind chill was -26ºC, but I used a pre-programmed Dronelink mission that I had. So once I had spun the props on and got the AC in the air, I put my mitts back on to warm my hands. I was also dressed pretty warmly too.

How's the A2S perform in the sub-zero temps especially the gimbal pitching - does it stick?

Chris

Oops, forgot DJI hasn't released the SDK for the A2S yet so Litchi and Dronelink wouldn't work. But does the Fly app have a built in waypoints app that you used?

Chris

If you call that home then, sir, you live in an absolutely beautiful place! Those isolated homes on the hill tops. overlooking the river must have amazing views, and the open freedom you have of flying must be awesome. Very nice video, with great music track, slow and smooth flying, and a few nice reveals. It was an enjoyable watch for me.

Dale
Miami

Oops, forgot DJI hasn't released the SDK for the A2S yet so Litchi and Dronelink wouldn't work. But does the Fly app have a built in waypoints app that you used?

Chris
No Sir I was out there freezing my butt off trying not to shack to much LOL By the time I came inside to warm up my fingers where a tad cold for sure.
Still waiting for them to straighten out the new Litchi before I decide to try it.

If you call that home then, sir, you live in an absolutely beautiful place! Those isolated homes on the hill tops. overlooking the river must have amazing views, and the open freedom you have of flying must be awesome. Very nice video, with great music track, slow and smooth flying, and a few nice reveals. It was an enjoyable watch for me.

Dale
Miami
Thanks Dale

Nice work and very relaxing. Do I remember you posting some of this scenery in the summer? The roads, bridges and river seem familiar. And I thought 0C was cold here in the U.K.)!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondprofessionals