DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just bought a carry bag for Mavic P2.

Drone Or Boat

Reactions
Oh Yea!!
Very happy with the new bag I purchased from Amazon. Thanks to some of you guys post, I bought the Lykus M1. Very pleased with this and thanks to this forum for the advice. I would highly recommend this bag to all Mavic Flyer's for their own carry all. Surprisingly it was cheaper than the look-a-like bag at Target. (almost made that mistake) Very good quality, small size for the amount of stuff it holds. Comes with rain cover, back pack attachment, shoulder strap attachment, handle carry, and fully adjustable interior. Holds my Mavic, of course, 3 batteries, sun shade, MavMount, AC and DC chargers, charging hub, extra props, IPad Mini, controller, and still have a little more room for some goodies.
Thanks guys. (and girls)

Looks nice, its just like a renamed photobag, but it seems perfect for your use. Good idea for me too, I have a old photo backpack like it that I can reset for my drone as well. Thanks for the good idea!

Looks like a nice bag. It is on my list to consider. I the meantime, I am using a photo backpack from Think Tank that I have had for years. It has room for the Mavic 2 Pro and gear as well as room for my camera gear. Let us know how it works out for you.

Reactions: Inspirephil
Looks like a nice bag. It is on my list to consider. I the meantime, I am using a photo backpack from Think Tank that I have had for years. It has room for the Mavic 2 Pro and gear as well as room for my camera gear. Let us know how it works out for you.
It has room for everything that I need to fly. And it’s a very comfortable backpack for long hikes.

Reactions: GregD
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121