DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just bought my mavic pro

Abzy

Reactions
Hi there I'm new to drones and to this forum so nice to meet you! I've bought a used mavic pro with extras(fly more combo) for £360/$486.85 still haven't received it, it's with Royal mail but just want to know what the first thing to do in order to set up the mavic pro and is there any hacks I can do in order to get the best flying advice and also did I get ripped off or a very good bargain. :)

Hi there I'm new to drones and to this forum so nice to meet you! I've bought a used mavic pro with extras(fly more combo) for £360/$486.85 still haven't received it, it's with Royal mail but just want to know what the first thing to do in order to set up the mavic pro and is there any hacks I can do in order to get the best flying advice and also did I get ripped off or a very good bargain. :)
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Here’s some reading while you wait... the full 60+ page online only DJI manual for your new MP. Get it here:

Reactions: Hauptmann
@Abzy welcome to the forum ,as far as being ripped off that will depend on the condition of the drone ,how many charges the batteries have and does it all work ,i hope you have some buyer protection with regards to being able to return it, also ,although i dont want to sound too negative ,with you about the Mavic pro ,are you aware that under the new rules that came into force on the first of Jan 2021 ,that the MP is now classed as a legacy drone and can only be flown in very limited airspace ,this is why a lot of people will be selling them ,sorry to rain on your parade ,but i am just trying to be honest and give you the full story

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka