DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just bought one!

Rick0504N

Reactions
Finally made the decision this morning on which one to get and went with the MPP. Just got home, so it is still in the box, lol. Need to read everything and watch vids again and then take it out for it's first flight (Beginner mode!)

Can't wait!

Great choice don’t think you will have it in beginner mode for very long. Just find a big open space for your first few times out you will love it

Unboxed it, charged everything, and went through the initial set up just to test out the remote and app and make sure props spun. Did this inside the house tonight and could not believe how quiet it was. No intention of actually flying it indoors, so that's it for now. So far, so good!

You will love it.. got mine in December... no issues.. very reliable, and a great platform for photos.... enjoy...

Just bought my second drone last week, I had to sell my P3 pro last year to cover other expenses, just picked up a new mavic air. Loving life! Enjoy yours!

Reactions: Ripper7620
Congratulations, you're gonna love it! Great video, pictures, and range for days. I think the best part is that they're so stealthy, and nobody really gets bothered(or will bother you).

Reactions: Minstrelred
Finally made the decision this morning on which one to get and went with the MPP. Just got home, so it is still in the box, lol. Need to read everything and watch vids again and then take it out for it's first flight (Beginner mode!)

Can't wait!
I started in beginner mode, youre in for a treat. Amazing how easy it was to fly, and landed it manually astonishingly accurately. Alas, albeit fine and light, it was raining and after 10 min I decided to quit incase I shorted it all and I'm seemingly in the UK, in for a long wait for decent weather. Just wave after wave of rain, some which decides to stop and linger. On the plus side though, it helps me to take it slow and look deeper and deeper into it which might be no bad thing.

That smell of excitement of getting a drone. Is this your first drone?

I had bought a toy Syma quad a while back just to learn how to fly one. Then started watching all the videos about DJI drones and knew that I had to get one. Obviously my Syma was no comparison to a GPS drone.

I had bought a toy Syma quad a while back just to learn how to fly one. Then started watching all the videos about DJI drones and knew that I had to get one. Obviously my Syma was no comparison to a GPS drone.
Yeah, but the moment you get to pilot a better drone felt like for the first time, isn't? ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taffer