DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just came in the MAIL YEA BABY!!!!!!!

gixxerbill

Reactions
Ordered from DJI 12/13/16. Said it left china on tuesday and it got here today in texas a day early. Couldn't find the props at first and was freak'n then saw them at bottom of box(should be in white bags).

Anyway charging up battery on rc and mavic now. I don't really know to change out connector from iplug to samsung s7 plug on remote controll . I don't even know if I should can my s7 because it has a water proof otter box case.

If no bueno, what device would ya'll suggest that has the biggest clearest screen for the less dough.

Don't think i am flying today 37 miles gusts. :sad:

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
Congratulations on getting your Mavic...1st make sure you're not missing any components from your order..you would need to use the appropriate connection for your phone iOS/android..The S7 is a decent phone to use..download the manual and read it..and read it again..and again before attempting to fly. Start out in beginners mode until your comfortable with the characteristics and feel of the Mavic maiden flights are always unpredictable. Fly safely

Congratulations on getting your Mavic...1st make sure you're not missing any components from your order..you would need to use the appropriate connection for your phone iOS/android..The S7 is a decent phone to use..download the manual and read it..and read it again..and again before attempting to fly. Start out in beginners mode until your comfortable with the characteristics and feel of the Mavic maiden flights are always unpredictable. Fly safely
What he said! Haha. Also, I have flown inside many times but be VERY careful if you can't wait for better weather. Lots of first flights indoor crash horror stories on this forum. Make darn sure you understand how obstacle avoidance and downward vision works and what you have turned on. Have a BLAST!

Reactions: revhappy
Ipad Mini 2 16 Gig is large screen and can be had relatively inexpensively in the used market. i.e. Craigslist or eBay.

Works well with the Mavic Pro and will fit into the controller side arm clamps with or without special mounting solution.

can a s7 be used in a waterproof otterbox?
it s a matter of trying it out and seeing if it will fit. I have a Galaxy note4 that I use and I don't have it in an otterbox but I DO have it in a case and fly my mavic with it in the case. Doesn't seem to give me any problems.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming