DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 just checking out our town house,

teccer

Reactions
the tenant thought the gutters were full of moss, she was correct,
so much easier to check than getting a ladder up to see, especially at my age

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Now...that's using technology wisely. You may still need to go up the ladder to clean them, but you know what to take with you to do it.

Now...that's using technology wisely. You may still need to go up the ladder to clean them, but you know what to take with you to do it.
At 80 years old there's no way I'm going up there it's up to the tenant to pay the window cleaner to do it but at least he will see what needs doing, if I was a lot younger I'd use a hose pipe to wash the moss along to the end, so it'll be interesting to see how the modern generation deals with it

Very good point! 80 - good for you!

the tenant thought the gutters were full of moss, she was correct,
so much easier to check than getting a ladder up to see, especially at my age

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Your roof is a mess. Needs a good pressure cleaning service.

Your roof is a mess. Needs a good pressure cleaning service.
it's up to the tenant if she wants the roof cleaned, it's in the contract for her to do the general maintainance
the gutter has not been cleaned for the last 30 years so not too bad really considering, I only went up to check as a favour for her
Just looked at the video again and even though the roof tiles look dirty that is just the color of them, other than a small bit of moss the tiles are clean, that's normal

Last edited:
At 80 years old there's no way I'm going up there it's up to the tenant to pay the window cleaner to do it but at least he will see what needs doing, if I was a lot younger I'd use a hose pipe to wash the moss along to the end, so it'll be interesting to see how the modern generation deals with it
****, you're looking good at 80

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simplefillus