DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just curious, does anyone think this is worth the gamble? ( crashed into the sea M2P)

• Thread starter Deleted member 103366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 103366

As I am not selling this nor am I in any way connected to the seller am not sure if this suits the classifieds.

I would say the controllers normally sell for around £100 (average) and the chargers sell from £10 upwards.
I lost interest when it breached £130. I am just surprised that it keeps creeping up

As I am not selling this nor am I in any way connected to the seller am not sure if this suits the classifieds.

I would say the controllers normally sell for around £100 (average) and the chargers sell from £10 upwards.
I lost interest when it breached £130. I am just surprised that it keeps creeping up
The drone is worthless.
The props and SD card are probably all that would be usable, nothing else is ever going to work again.
He doesn't even say that he rinsed it ... just that it was dried..
Corrosion is running wild on the electronics and the battery is toast.

The shell and arms (plastic bits only) have some use if they were not damaged in the crash but as for everything else in the drone .......that's why I lost interest £s ago lol.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Even the battery is worthless judging from the damage is shows. Would not trust it. Junk. Might be worth $50-75 US for parts.

Avoid it like the plague, mine was splashed over for seconds and defied all efforts at recovery. After distilled water washing numerous times and drying for a long period in silica gel the electrics showed signs of salt water corrosion.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000