DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just for giggles - Local Car Show

crystal castle

Reactions
Nothing too serious, just happened to stumble to a local cruising night and decided to take the camera equipment out for a quick shoot. I used DJI Osmo for the on the ground footage with ND4 filter and Mavic had ND8. A lot of hasty joystick action, since it was all happening so fast and just wanted to get something on the sd card to see if I could use it later on post. So nothing fancy, just good old fun with filming some car action. :D Don't be expecting any cool cinematic shots.

PS: had to cut down the resolution big time to be able to upload it to the free vimeo account... :(

Last edited:
Nothing too serious, just happened to stumble to a local cruising night and decided to take the camera equipment out for a quick shoot. I used DJI Osmo for the on the ground footage with ND4 filter and Mavic had ND8. A lot of hasty joystick action, since it was all happening so fast and just wanted to get something on the sd card to see if I could use it later on post. So nothing fancy, just good old fun with filming some car action. :D Don't be expecting any cool cinematic shots.

PS: had to cut down the resolution big time to be able to upload it to the free vimeo account... :(

Very nice video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711