DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just got a M2ED

tleedom

Reactions
Already have a M2P and am looking for some guidance from M2ED users here for hints and things to focus on based on what they have picked up with real world experience.

Not in hand till next week.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TR Ganey
What do you expect from the M2ED? What are your use cases?

What do you expect from the M2ED? What are your use cases?
I understand the Flir limitations of the M2ED (I have aviation Flir experience), I should have been more specific with my request. I was wondering if anyone has run into issues with updating the AC or Dji Pilot or any peculiarities of the Dji Pilot app. Pretty much anything you guys have picked up on while using this system during day to day operations.

Not looking for capabilities or how to operate, just wondering what the bugs are or maybe you worked out a better way of setting something up than the manual

Thanks

Reactions: TR Ganey
I was wondering if anyone has run into issues with updating the AC
As we speak, there are no firmware updates for the AC. It's currently at 01.00.00.00

Dji Pilot
Are you flying with an IOS device? Then you are currently 'restricted' to use v1.1(431) This version has no mission/waypoint capabilities. The good thing is when you have an iPad, version 2.0.3 of GSPro is compatible with the M2ED.

Android: If you are using an Android based device, then the current version is Pilot 1.2. I experienced laggy and not fluid FPV screen. The UI is better in terms of controlling FLIR parameters (MSX, IR, FFC, Isotherm)

CrystalSky: Pilot app 1.2 is currently unusable with CrystalSky. (Laggy, unresponsive screen, app crashes/stops mid-flight) You have to use Pilot app 1.1.

I use a CS, do have a Shield to use if needed.

Does Dji assistant 2 for Mavic 2 work with the M2ed?

Keule
Appreciate the info.

Already have a M2P and am looking for some guidance from M2ED users here for hints and things to focus on based on what they have picked up with real world experience.

Not in hand till next week.

Thanks in advance.
Not sure if you purchased it yet but I have a Factory new in the box never opened M2ED, I need to sell for $2,300, feel free to message me for more info. ✌?

Reactions: tleedom
Not sure if you purchased it yet but I have a Factory new in the box never opened M2ED, I need to sell for $2,300, feel free to message me for more info. ✌?

Thanks, but mine will be here on Monday. Since it has 3 extra unopened M2e batteries I won't need (already have M2p) I plan on selling those to bring down my investment cost. I had a post in the classifieds here for a couple weeks looking for a M2ED deal like yours, would have taken you up on it for sure.

Awesom, totally understand, I havent checked out the classifieds on here, Ive only had it a few days, bought for someone at a good price, they never came up with the money... Yay me lol anyways ill post it up on the classifieds. Hope you have a blast with it. ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01