DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just got a Mavic 3 Pro, upgraded from Mini 3 Pro. Battery charger recommendation? Any other accessories?

I have this one: 200w and this one 130w. I use them with these cables and 3 DJI charging hubs.
For the car, I have this one 120w.
They all have PD, so batteries charge perfectly fine. I have 11 batteries, so I need this much chargers to be able to charge batteries at the same time.
It is probably a good idea to get USB-C cables with an incorporated LCD so you know the exact amount of watts you are pulling from those chargers. Many options on Amazon and Aliexpress...

Last edited:
Reactions: mavic3usa
I have the earlier version of this one,

SYMIK

which works well. I also have a 3 position charger, kind of moody Yx one with the LCD display. Do ensure you get the proper watt cable, it will affect the rate. If you use a car charger higher than 65W, check your fusing to the 12V outlet, many cannot handle more. I have had decent luck with this one in a plug and the other for a permanent mount.

PERMANANT
Plug In

Reactions: cmunozs
I have the earlier version of this one,

SYMIK

which works well. I also have a 3 position charger, kind of moody Yx one with the LCD display. Do ensure you get the proper watt cable, it will affect the rate. If you use a car charger higher than 65W, check your fusing to the 12V outlet, many cannot handle more. I have had decent luck with this one in a plug and the other for a permanent mount.

PERMANANT
Plug In
I also got that same charger, on Ebay I think. Works great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne