DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just got my MPP back from @Thunderdrones...

CJH92474

Reactions
Good morning to all. Recently I had to make an emergency crash landing because I was impatient, ignorant, and a knucklehead. I trashed the props as one would guess, but it looked as if I had almost been rewarded for my stupidity because there appeared to be no additional damage. Later, with a fresh set of DJI props installed, I took it up to about 3 feet. I knew then there was something off. Now, having gotten myself into this predicament using only myself as a resource I felt getting myself out would require assistance. Enter @Thunderdrones. I can't express how phenomenal his service is!!! The whole process from start to finish, A++. I was informed very quickly of my issue (internal fan), followed immediately with the estimate. Once I approved the repair I had my bird back within days. If you need a repair, look no further than @Thunderdrones.

I am grateful for having the time apart, though. I needed a time-out.

If I can leave with one last thought, don't ignore magnetic interference...

Good morning to all. Recently I had to make an emergency crash landing because I was impatient, ignorant, and a knucklehead. I trashed the props as one would guess, but it looked as if I had almost been rewarded for my stupidity because there appeared to be no additional damage. Later, with a fresh set of DJI props installed, I took it up to about 3 feet. I knew then there was something off. Now, having gotten myself into this predicament using only myself as a resource I felt getting myself out would require assistance. Enter @Thunderdrones. I can't express how phenomenal his service is!!! The whole process from start to finish, A++. I was informed very quickly of my issue (internal fan), followed immediately with the estimate. Once I approved the repair I had my bird back within days. If you need a repair, look no further than @Thunderdrones.

Thank you very much! I appreciate your business.

With that endorsement, Thunderdrones will be my TO GO place should I crash and burn.

Second that! Rob at Thunderdrones performed surgery on my MP and I couldn't be happier so far!

Bring back Green Stamps! I might have a few dozen books buried in my attic??
Bring back Green Stamps! I might have a few dozen books buried in my attic??
. I used to pump gas as a kid and got paid with S&H green stamps while the guys that worked there were in the back office playing a poker

Albuquerque, eh?!!!

Guilty as charged.

I spent a few years on Kirtland AFB. Loved the view of Sandia peak!

It really is a beautiful state. But don't get me started on our political leaders....KILLING the state...argh! Hey...but we ARE #1 in car theft! My POS 1988 Honda Civic's been stolen TWICE! You know...because EVERYBODY wants a 30-year-old POS with 275,000 miles on it....sheesh.....

• Haha
Reactions: Wilbur and CJH92474

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov