DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just one more for critique

Not bad! I like the woods, really pretty and some of the shots you did are very nice. It’s a little long for me but that’s just me. I’m not sure what you mean by choppy unless you mean in the beginning when over the trees? I think if you cut it down some it would be better in my opinion but I’m a total newb to all this. So take it with a grain of salt as far as my advice. Thx for sharing it...

Reactions: scdronemedia
Yeah, very nice. Loved the dog! He, she’s a beautiful dog. I’m a big upland bird hunter so the dog was great to see! I liked this very nice camera work I can tell you worked hard on it. Just my own thoughts if maybe you can take a few close ups of the flowers, rock formations, trees etc like your taking a walk through the woods and stopping to admire a few of the flowers etc. I just thought that might break it up a bit since your only looking at trees. Very nice little place you’ve found though. Is this your property? It’s pretty awesome little wood. Get the dog in there more too?. Hope that helps..

Is this your property? It’s pretty awesome little wood. Get the dog in there more too
Thank you for your kind comments. There aren't any rocks in the woods but there are plenty of flowers. That is worth thinking about. This is about 2 miles from our village and we sometimes go there to make a change from walking round the fields. The dog, Gypsy, is a 2 year old Springer Spaniel who just wanders around doing her own thing but will not move too far from me, so perhaps I might get her in a little more often.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gshu